Monday, February 05, 2007

St. Paul Presbyterian School - The Kids

St. Paul Presbyterian School sent out a letter today stating that they made the hard decision to close down the school. As you know, Ian and Lauren have been receiving their education there which was a huge answer to prayer as to how to educate them with me attending seminary and Summer working.

I am asking for your prayers for wisdom as to our next course of action with the kid's education. I am enthusiastic about the prospect of educating them myself. They were only in school 3hrs a day and during times when I didn’t have class. So the kids being in school was never a relief so that I can attend class, so that’s not really a factor.

The factor is, can we possibly put another thing on our plate? My zeal says yes! Let's work as hard as we can. We are in Mississippi to work. We sure aint here cuz we wanna be so lets burn them candles and get er down. But, additional wisdom would be nice.

Thanks,
CR

No comments: