Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Move

Well we are getting down to the wire here and much is to be done by way of getting packed. I had no idea I aquired so much junk over these past years...gee wiz! Perhaps I will learn from this?

As we get ready for the drive on Wednesday 6/21 I have been reflecting on how everyone at Big Bear Valley Orthodox Presbyterian Church has treated us and its simply amazing. Each and everyone of you have taken us in and made us part of your familes. We are truly going to miss you all or should I say y'all?

I also wanted to thank everyone for pitching in wherever they could with the yard sale. The donations raised from this have helped tremendously and our move to Jackson, Mississippi would not be possible otherwise, thanks. Also the B-B-Q at the Seaman's house was delightful. The food and the smokes were great. Roping saw horse cattle was indeed a highlight in itself. Ian, on the way home said, "I want to stay there forever!" while crying.

Lastly, before I sign off, I wanted everyone to know that I will be documenting our move and life in Mississippi as it unfolds by updating rehersfamily.com and this blog. Please come and visit often to see new pictures and other various updates. I plan on updating the site every few days, well until seminary starts of course =)

Love you all,

Chris

3 comments:

Broc said...

We'll miss you. Check out my blog. Ill be putting some stuff on there soon.

Chris R said...

Nice picture! Kind of sums up your beliefs too. =)

Broc said...

=)