Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Dad

Hello everyone. Everything is still going well out here in the good ole south...although its alot harder than I thought taking care of the kids here...they constantly want to go places and play with various neighbors...blah blah etc etc...anyway I am writing to petition your prayers for my father Gary Rehers. As many of you know he has undergone some surgery and just recently had to be rushed to the emergency room, again, due to low blood presure issues...to say the least he isn't in good shape...at all. I feel so helpless out here and with a little over a month before classes start I am going to see if there is a way I can come back to Big Bear, somehow, and see him. Once classes start it could be a year or more before that happens...please keep that in your prayers as well as we don't have the means to make that possible...all in his good will.

Thanks,

Chris

No comments: